In accordance with European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016
(known as the "General Data Protection Regulation" or GDPR)
This charter of protection of personal data (hereinafter: the "Charter") describes the commitment of the site Read Loop, SEMINOLES S.A.S. company – RCS Paris n° 801 12 421 – 101 rue de Sèvres 75006 Paris France – SIRET 801 124 421 00018 – n° TVA FR07 801 124 421 edited by Laurent Amar as controller in respect of privacy and the protection of personal data of its users.
This Charter has been drafted to enable you to acquaint yourself with the practices and conditions in which Read Loop collects, uses and stores your personal data (hereinafter: the "Data").
You will find a description of the different Data that we may collect and process or that you may transmit to us when you access and/or use the https://www.readloop.fr (the "Site") site on which our products are sold. The term "Site" refers only to the site https://www.readloop.fr.
Given the constant evolution of laws and regulations on technology and the protection of personal data, it is likely that this Charter will be updated. If you are a user of the Site, you will be informed of any changes by mail.
Should any of the clauses of the present Charter be declared null or contrary to the regulation, it will be considered unwritten but will not entail the nullity of the other clauses of this Charter.
This Charter applies to the Data collected:
• By simply browsing the Site
• Via the mails exchanged between Read Loop and you or any other tool of electronic mail
• When you create a user account on the Site
• When you place an order on the Site
• When you subscribe to the Site Newsletter (the "Newsletter")
It does not apply to information collected by any third parties or through websites managed by them, including through applications or content (including advertisements) redirecting the user to the Site. We thank you for reading carefully the Charter concerning the processing of your Data and we inform you that the navigation on our Site necessarily implies the acceptance of this Charter. If the latter does not obtain your membership, we invite you to leave our Site. It is your responsibility to control that the Data communicated to Read Loop are in conformity. If necessary, you have the possibility to correct and update them from your "My account" space.
1. What data are collected by Read Loop?
Depending on the nature and purpose of your interaction with Read Loop (creation of a user account, subscription to the Newsletter, information of contact forms, as well as during possible telephone exchanges) we are likely to collect the Data following:
• Your e-mail address will necessarily be required if you wish to create a user account, contact us via the contact forms and/or receive our Newsletter
• Data relating to your identity such as your name, first names, e-mail address, postal addresses and telephone numbers may be required
• Navigation Data: This is the Data about how you use the Sites including: IP address, browser used, browsing time, search history, operating system used, language and pages viewed
• Data concerning your visits to our Sites, including traffic data, log files and other data or communication resources that you use while accessing our Sites
• Order Data: Your mailing address is required for billing purposes. In the same way, your bank details, PayPal, or other financial partner will have to be informed to proceed to the payment of your order
• Data on the use of social networks when you use the features.
2. How are your data collected?
The Data may be collected in different ways on the Site. Data may be collected directly when you transfer it to us using the Contact and User Account Creation forms, Newsletter Registration forms available on the Site and/or provided when you contact us by telephone. When you contact us using these different means, a copy of your exchanges with Read Loop, including the e-mail addresses, can be made and archived. Read Loop also indirectly collects certain Data by means of cookies/trackers. We invite you to read our Terms of sales, to help you better understand these technologies and how we use them on the Site and as part of our services, applications and tools.
3. Why are your data collected?
If you are a simple user, we collect your Data to:
- Send you our Newsletter and/or personalized commercial offers if you have consented
- Manage the orders and execute the contract
- Ensure the security and traceability of the purchases of the Site
- You transmit information about your account (including purchase invoices, order history)
- Manage your requests via the contact page
- inform you of changes concerning the Site or our offer of products and services
- Respect our rights and obligations stipulated in the contracts concluded with users as well as for any other legal purpose.
- To secure your browsing and improve your user experience, including recognizing username and password that you have already provided so that you do not have to inform them on each page of the Site where they are required. The refusal of these will prevent any order on the Site (Impossible authentication) .
- Analyze traffic and data on the Site to measure the number of users of the Site, to make it easier to use and to make sure its ability to respond quickly to your requests. Refusal to correctly fill in the form(s) of the Site may block access to certain pages, particularly those relating to the ordering of products or services.
4. Who processes your data?
Your data is processed by the staff and collaborators of Read Loop in charge of:
- The management of the Site (Orders and shipments)
- The management of the support, to answer all your questions
- The management of the invoicing.
In addition, in the context of our activity, and for processing purposes, your Data may be communicated to subcontractors, service providers or other third parties, and in particular:
- BRED Bank
- Carriers (La Poste, Colissimo, DHL ...)
- Accounting Services
- Tax Services
- Google Analytics
Each of these mentioned actors are respecting a commitment of confidentiality concerning the use and the treatment of the personal data. For the management of the payment and in order to facilitate the experiment of its users, Read Loop proposes the following means of payments to proceed to the purchases on the Site:
- The payment in line by Credit Card (CB, Visa Card, Eurocard / Mastercard) managed by BRED Bank.
- The payment by American Express
- Online payment by PayPal
Read Loop has no access to your credit card identifiers and numbers. All transactions are secured using SSL encryption, ensuring both the identity of the payment company and the confidentiality of the data.
For the sending of our Newsletters, our emailing campaigns are managed by the services of MailChimp / The Rocket Science Group LLC.
All the subcontractors, service providers, partners or other third parties mentioned above are constrained by contractual obligations to respect the confidentiality and the protection of the Data and to treat them only for the purposes for which we transmit them to them.
Your Data may be transferred to any purchaser or other successor in the event of a merger, assignment, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the assets of Read Loopdue to uncertainties or bankruptcy, liquidation or other processes in which the Data of users of the Site Read Loopare among the assets sold.
Finally, we may also disclose your Data:
- to comply with any mandate required by applicable law, including governmental and regulatory requirements
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or required by the protection of rights, the ownership or security of Read Loop, its customers or other stakeholders. This potential disclosure includes the exchange of information with other companies and organizations for the purpose of protection against fraud and counterfeiting.
The Site may contain links to various social networking sites and platforms maintained on third-party servers, by persons or organizations over whom Read Loophas no control. As a result, we cannot be held responsible in any way how your Data will be stored or used on the servers of these third parties. We advise you to read the applicable personal data protection charter of each third party website that you access through our Site in order to appreciate how your Data will be used.
5. How long will your data be conserved?
Read Loopretains your Data only for the duration necessary for the purposes set out in Article 3. This retention period is not the same according to the Data in question, the nature and purpose of the collection being likely to vary. this duration.
Similarly, some legal requirements impose a specific retention period. When you subscribe to the Newsletter, we keep your email address until you unsubscribe. When you contact Read Loopthrough the contact form or you communicate with us by phone, your data can be stored:
- up to one (1) year from the last contact if you do not have an account customer or order made on the Site.
- up to ten (10) years (Legal period) from the last order made on the Site, if this information concerns this order.
- In all other cases, the retention period of these exchanged Data can not exceed one (1) year.
Regarding your user account, all of your billing data are kept for ten (10) years from the date of purchase even if you have made a request to deactivate your user account. If you request a deletion of Personal Data, your user account of the Site will be deactivated and anonymized, then completely deleted at the end of the aforementioned periods from the day you made the request. Finally, with regard to data collected by means of cookies or trackers, they will be kept for up to six (6) months for cookies or trackers measuring the audience and up to thirteen (13) months for others.
Beyond above mentioned retention periods, your Data will be anonymized to be kept for exclusively statistical purposes.
6. How are your data protected?
Your data is stored on a secure server and protected by a firewall and antivirus. We have put in place technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of your Data against accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure. Given the peculiarities inherent to the Internet, it is however impossible for us to guarantee the optimal security of the exchanges of information on this network. We strive to protect your Data, but we can not guarantee the absolute security of the information transmitted to the Site. You agree that you transmit your Data at your own risk.
We can not be held responsible for any breach of the privacy settings or security measures in place on the Site. As such, you agree that the security of your information is also your responsibility. For example, it is your responsibility to keep secret the password that allows you to access your user account.
Do not disclose it to third parties. Also, be careful when you disclose information in the public sections of the Site, which can be viewed by any user of the Site.
7. What are your rights?
You can choose how the Data you transmit to us is used:
- You can browse the Site without providing Data. In this case, you will not be able to use certain features of the Site and, in particular, make purchases (if you are a mere user) and / or downloads on the Site.
- You can refuse to provide your bank details or PayPal and / or your postal addresses. In this case, you will not be able to make a purchase on the Site
- You can decide to no longer receive the Newsletter as well as our personalized offers: you just need to log in to your user account on the Site or click on the link present in the email addressed to you. In any case, you can access your user account at any time to view or update your Data and unsubscribe from our Newsletter if you were registered.
In accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data, in particular the European Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the "GDPR") you have a right of access and a right of rectification on your Data. In addition, subject to the conditions laid down in regulation for the exercise of these rights, you benefit from:
- A right to the erasure of your Data (except accounting data whose retention of 10 years is required by the French law - article L123-22 of the code of commerce
- A right to limit the processing of your Data
- A right to oppose the processing of your Data for legitimate reasons, in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR
- A right to portability on Data you have provided (for automated processing based on consent or performance of a contract)
- The right to withdrawal of consent, when it has been requested. When the processing of your Data is done on the basis of your consent, you may withdraw it at any time.
You acknowledge, however, that the treatments performed prior to the revocation of your consent remain perfectly valid. You also have a right of opposition without motive Read Loopproceeds of an analysis of your Data to share these for purposes of marketing. However, in accordance with article 12.6 of the GDPR, for the exercise of these rights, Read Loop, as responsible for this treatment, reserves the right to ask you to justify your identity. We inform you that the data to justify your identity will be deleted once we have responded to your request. You can exercise these rights by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or to the following address:
101 rue de Sèvres
we have a period of one month to respond to any request relating to the exercise of your rights. This period may be extended by two months because of the complexity or the large number of requests.
8. Storage of data collected by Read Loop
The Data collected in the context of the use of the Site are stored exclusively on a server located in EUROPE (France) hosted by the company OVH company, RCS Lille Métropole 424 761 419 00045, 2 rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix France, N° TVA FR22 424 761 419.